Sunday, March 2, 2008




I never posted pics from Lillie's blessing. This is her in her blessing dress. I wish I got more pics of it because it was beautiful. It snowed really hard that day and made it really hard for every one to get there.


Spencer, Kim, and Brynlee made it just after the blessing was over. Mike's dad was also late and didn't have the chance to stand in the circle, but he says he was able to hear most, if not all of the blessing. We didn't get a pic of him because he had to get back to sac town before the lunch. My mom worked so hard on getting the food ready. And then there's my dad. This is Mike's Sister Joyce her husband Bruce and their four kids Austin, Shelby (she was baptized the day before hence the white dress), Eden, and Nathan. You can see me taking the picture in the mirror just above their heads..OopsThis is the Tew Family. Mike's cousin Jill, her husband Steve and their four kids Zack, Kate, and Jane are triplets and their newest addition Luke. Mike's Cousins Adam and Chrissy
My brother Aaron. I got a little too close you can see all the acne on his face. He thinks it's cool. I don't really know why:P.

Mike's Uncle Ron, his wife Shawna, and their son Nick.
Andrew, Tami, their kids Jordan, Jared, Misty, Tyler, and Violet. Tami is pregnant with twins.
Four generations from the Frandsen Family. Grandma and Grandpa Frandsen (Lillie gets her middle name Evelyn from grandma Frandsen) Mike's mom. Then our little family.

No comments: