I accidentally posted the blog before finishing all of the clips, so here are a few more that show some of Lillie's progress. To explain, on father's day this year, Lillie started rolling over from her back to her stomach. Then, the next month, she started developing the muscles (by doing push-ups and stuff) to get on all fours. She would rock back and forth on all fours for a while and then when I left to drive our stuff out to DC, Lillie started crawling when she finally figured out the coordination of hands and knees. Anna and Lillie were visiting Grandma and Grandpa Myers for Anna's sister Emily's birthday when Lillie first figured it out. Now, as you can see, she is a crawling machine! She can now go from all fours, to sitting up, to pulling herself up to her feet while holding on to something. The next step will be walking! But I'm sure we still have at least a month or a few before she gets her balance down enough to walk without holding something. Enjoy!
1 comment:
I can't believe I didn't know you guys had a blog! We miss you already. Jason even said something about missing you guys and he is the anti social one. Email me at Utahespinoza1@gmail.com and I will invite you to our blog.
Post a Comment