1- She was born today!!
2- She listens to me ramble about cranial nerves...
3- She is the best mommy that Lillie has ever had! =)
4- She always feeds her family (Mike and Lillie).
5- She can't always spell "exciting", but she doesn't care!
6- She puts up with crazy people, whomever they may be...
7- She cooks great food!
8- She is always focused on serving others.
9- She is great at reminding me about things I forget easily.
10- She has a beautiful smile!
11- I love the way she dresses.
12- She is awesome at keeping the home clean and tidy.
13- She gets up in the middle of the night to comfort a crying baby.
14- She tolerates me when I come home smelling like cadavers.
15- She actually agreed to marry me!
16- She is always willing to learn and doesn't easily give up in the face of difficulty.
17- She buys me candy and Kool-Aid!
18- She is friendly to all our neighbors even if they don't understand what she says.
19- She had a baby!
20- She knows how to comfort someone in need.
21- She does the dishes even though she hates it.
22- Even if she were 1 million years old, I would still be able to list one reason for every year why she is so awesome.
I love you Anna! Happy Birthday! Lillie loves you too.
3 comments:
I think Anna is so great! She has ben there for me for so many things! We love you guys!
yay for Anna!
HAPPY BDAY ANNA! What wonderful reasons...and I'm sure there are many more. Good to see Lilly is doing so well. What an adventure you are all having!
Post a Comment