What a great Halloween! I spent most of the morning with real dead bodies in the cadaver lab because of my second Gross Anatomy Practical Exam. Kinda ironic that I was actually surrounded by dead bodies on Halloween. In honor of that, here's a little taste of what my exam was like. I will give 2 points to anyone that can correctly identify the structure in this image with the red string around it. Hint: we are in the thorax...
Another ironic thing is that I was actually eating fingers later that night. We thought these were awesome. They were peanut butter nougat with almond-sliver finger nails.
Yummy!
Trunk or treat at our Ward activity. We are enjoying our time with the activities committee and making lots of new friends. Lillie is having a great time. Here are a bunch of pictures of our Halloween Carnival:


Here she comes...

Closer..

Even closer...

Don't we make a great jack-o-lantern trio?!
8 comments:
congratulations she is starting to smile at the camera
She is so cute! Looks like you guys are unfortunately enjoying your time out there.
Oh my goodness...she is so cute. And to save myself the embarressment I will not be in the running for the extra points. I haven't a clue.
Those pictures are adorable! And I'm guessing it's either the phrenic nerve, or else maybe a mammary artery. You picked a tough one. I wish I had more landmarks to go by.
I'm assuming that was Leah that guessed, but if it was Ryan, good job! You only get one point though because you put two answers and one of them is correct. It's the phrenic nerve! It originates from C3-C5 spinal nerves and innervates the diaphragm. C3,4,5 keeps the diaphragm alive!
Lillie is soooo cute!
Phrenic nerve.
jonny
2 points for jonny! glad to see you're learning something at the U. =)
She is such a cute little pumpkin! You all are. :)
Post a Comment