So Mike has been doing all the posts for a while because all I want to talk about is my Lillie because she is my world. I love her more and more each and every day. She is starting to want to be like mom and dad in all she does. When I am cooking she has to have her own bowl and spoon sitting in her high chair. She sees me get on the scale in the bathroom so she gets on the scale. She loves to help me with the laundry when I am folding it. She will take the clothes out of the basket and hand them to me as I fold them. She loves to talk on her Tinker Bell phone that we got for her when we were at Disneyland whenever we are on the phone. She won't let us mix frozen juice without grunting until we let her do it and she loves it when she finally gets her turn. Basically, she is the cutest shadow I could have ever asked for. She is not only mine, but here are some pix of her being the shadow of her daddy too.
Mike doing sit ups while watching TV and Lillie joining in.

She won't brush those teeth of her's unless we are doing it too. She has about 10 now including a few molars which helps her chew stuff a little better.

And filling daddy's shoes, a job not even I want to try.
Lillie's hair was really starting to grow into a mullet, something that is very mocked among my family members. The front just wasn't really growing and the back was out of control so we cut off about three inches. She has the cutest little bob now and her hair looks so thick now. You can kind of see it in the the picture above. Here's what it looked like before we cut it.

Here are the little chunks we chopped off.

Just as a side, I started working as a nanny. I watch a few kids after school while their dad is at work and their mom is in school. They love Lillie when I bring her and they have a great time with each other.
4 comments:
i read your last few blogs. i enjoyed the updates. cute family. love uncle ron
her hair looks much better thank you
but it is to bad that she can't be Joe dirt for Halloween anymore:)
Brynn's hair grew in like that. She had very little on the top but a ton in the back. Fortunately hers grew in curly in the back so it didn't look like a mullet.
Lillie is so dang cute! I miss you guys!
Congrats on the nanny job and on getting rid of the mullet!
Post a Comment