
We had Mike's cousin Naomi, her husband Dave, and their daughter Polly come up from Charlottesville, VA. Thanks for bringing the mashed potatoes and roles , and thanks for making the awesome gravy. We had such a great time getting to know them better and Lillie loved playing with Polly.

And we can't forget the PIES!!! Mom made the pumpkin and apple and I made the traditional Myers' family Cherry Cream Cheese Cake.

Mike's Mom got here on Wednesday evening and left yesterday(Monday). We had such a great time with her over this break. It was a really relaxing time of eating too much food and watching a few movies. Lillie had so much fun with her Grandma.

We did have a chance to go to the Arlington National Cemetery and DC temple. Here is Lillie with Grandma at the top of the Cemetery; you can see the Washington Monument in the background and if you looked really closely, you could see the other monuments and the Capital.
.JPG)
Here is Lillie and Grandma on the way to the airport, it was a tiring weekend I guess. Thanks for the visit Mom.
1 comment:
Hey, I'm totally late in responding to this post--but thanks again for the wonderful Thanksgiving! I loved it, and you were great hosts! I hope we can get together again while Dave and I are still in C-ville...
Post a Comment