Fresh out of the cooker, if you can't tell
7 lbs 14 oz. 20 1/2 inches. If you look closely, you might be able to see a little bit of "strawberry-blond" hair. Will it stay? We'll see.
In my scrubs because the doc let me deliver (or let me do as much as I could without messing something up).jpg)
Healthy mom and baby. Two beautiful people. More pictures to come.
7 comments:
Ahhh, what a beautiful child. Congratulations on a successful delivery.
Alright! Congratulations, you guys. Little Samuel is so beautiful, as is the mother! Anna, I hope I can look as composed as you after I give birth.
He's perfect!
Yea!!! Congrats!
Congrats! Glad he is here safe and sound. Love you guys!
(Oh and Samuel is one of my most favorite names ever. If we ever would have had another boy we would have named him that. Glad someone in the family can use the name.)
Mikey, that's awesome you got to help deliver.
Congrats! We like the name Samuel too :) He's a beautiful baby and good job Dad, helping to deliver!
Post a Comment