I found this cute banner at the dollar store we have had it up all month. I Love it.
Heart mini pizzas. I just made the dough, rolled it out and used cookie cutters to cut it into hearts. Lillie then put on her own toppings, which she insisted on spinach as one. She loved it.
Bangs
This is also the first day Lillie is sporting her new hair-do. From the day she was born Lillie NEVER took anything out of her hair. A few months ago she started ripping everything out with much vigor. I really think I was starting to see a few bald spots. Then after her eating a hair clip, many many runny noses (which always end up with hair caught and plastered to the runny nose on her face every morning, noon, and night) having to re-do hair every 5 minutes, and other struggles with a two year old, I came to a hard decision. I cut bangs. I hated bangs as a kid and the every three weeks having to get them cut, but they turned out really cute on Lillie.
Lillie is also sporting her new Valentine's day skirt. A friend of mine gave me a ton of fabric that I have been trying to find projects for. I found the pattern at this site Kuky Ideas. I love it and I am really glad it turned out so well. You can't really see but both kinds of fabric have little hearts all over them.
Hope all of you had a happy Valentine's Day too. If you are reading this, count yourself LOVED!
1 comment:
LOVE the bangs! Boy I feel like a Valentine's Day slacker :) That is so cute, I bet Lillie loved it. Good luck Anna! I guess any day now... I'm getting excited to see pictures of your new baby boy!!!
Post a Comment