Monday, June 14, 2010

Puzzles and fun

Lillie is such a big girl. She LOVES LOVES LOVES puzzles. She will do them over and over.
I found these puzzles at a yard sale a while back and Lille would always have me sit with her, sort them by color, and then help her put them together. While I was busy with Sam she sorted them and put them together all on her own. (She usually doesn't do it in Sam's Bumbo though). I had a bitter-sweet feeling in my heart. This is something she loves to do with me and I can't believe she can just do them without my help now, but she still likes me to "help" I think she just likes the company.
Here is the finished produced. They are such great puzzles and these seem to be a great learning tool for her. and they have really helped her with colors, numbers, shapes, and letters. I need to go on a hunt for more puzzles like these.

She also love that we all have flip-flops and I found them sorted like this the other day, I just thought it was cute. (Note the puzzles on the ground. Seriously her favorite thing.)
Sam is also getting bigger. We just found this Bumbo on criag's list and it is his new favorite place. he love to look around at every thing. Some time's when he is looking tired of sitting upright I try to take him out and he gets upset. The past couple of weeks he as also started to laugh. He already has a smile on his face about 90% of the time, combined with this laugh he is the happiest baby ever. He is also grabbing a lot more and he sure loves to say his vowels now. He is also doing his best to try to roll and he is very bouncey on the ground; this combo has had him a little more mobile and I am actually really excited about this.
He is also trying to roll from his back to his front and most of the time ends up on his side. This attempt, he was so tired he just fell asleep.
Another sleeping picture... He is so cute.
Here is Lillie lovin Sam. I love my kids!!!

No comments: