Monday, August 16, 2010

Big feet at the sink


So my big brothers use to tell a silly (and obviously sexist) joke. "Why are women's feet smaller than men's?... So they can stand closer to the kitchen sink to do the dishes." Well it must be my husband's big brains that allow him to overcome his large feet in order to do the dishes so often. Around here I unpack sometimes through out the day and make an attempt to put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher as they come. Sometimes I get behind, and there are always the dishes after dinner, that Mikey attends too. I really will never get a prize for my housekeeping skills. In my mind there is messy and there is dirty. I can't stand dirt but things like toys scattered across the room don't really faze me. I grew up in a house of UTTER CHAOS and I'm not very good at cleaning up messes as they come (nobody in my family is) so I am glad my husband is a tidy guy otherwise there is no telling what our house would look like.

Tour de feet continues...

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

What a good guy that Mike is.

And can I just say that I've loved you playing along with tour de feet.