Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Our Feet

In line with our Tour de Feet, today I just thought I would talk about our feet. Mike and I like to look at our children to see what kinds of physical traits we have past down to them... like our feet.

Mike has apparently given Sam his feet. The first toe is shorter then the middle three with the pinky toe coming at the end. They are all quite long and we like to call them "monkey toes" because Mike can grip all kinds of stuff with his toes that nobody else could, even if they wanted to.

Lillie has my feet with each toe perfectly tapering off to the end. I am proud of my model feet. I think Mikey's feet are weird. We also got some nail polish at the dollar store and decided to paint our nails today. Lillie loves it and she calls them her "noo nails". It's great. We have fun.

No comments: