Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tour de feet

So my dear sister-in-law Kim is so fun with her blog and is always thinking of these fun things to do. She has had 30 days 30 pictures a few times and I always want to join in but I am not that motivated. Well now she is doing a Tour De Feet and I have vowed to join in for the month of August. It is already day 5 and this is my first post. So here we go.

This is really all we have been doing for the past 4 days. I have been teaching swim lessons at a friends pool in her backyard. It works out SO perfectly. I feed Sam right before the first lesson then the moms of all the kids help watch Sam and Lillie during the lessons. I get out, put Lillie in this little life jacket/arm floatie while the moms and kids play, I feed Sam and put him down for a nap in the house and come out and play with Lillie in the pool for about 2 hours. Lillie loves it and we have been having a blast. And yes, that is a tutu on Lillie's swimming suit.


PS - I appear to have lost 7 pounds in these last two weeks teaching swimming lessons. Bye bye baby fat (at least a little bit).

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

That's while I will always and forever be an in-law and never a real Myers. Because I could never, NEVER EVER lose seven pounds by teaching swim lessons. Well, that and the fact that I could never, NEVER EVER teach swim lessons. :) Go glad your playing along.