
Sunday, Mike gave a talk in church. He was the last speaker in Sacrament meeting, which means he had to have prepared about 15-20 minutes worth of talk. He was nervous. He couldn't even eat breakfast because of it. It has been a really long time since he gave a talk in church. I usually have to step out to feed Sam during Sacrament meeting and I was just coming back when he was going up. Lillie was sitting with some friends, but then got up when I got back, but instead of coming to sit with me, she decided she wanted to join daddy at the pulpit. First, she walked in front of him and gave him googly eyes, then she ran up and had him hold her while he gave his talk. I was a little embarrassed but every else told me they thought it was cute afterwards. Mike did a great job, even with the distraction. I mean, wouldn't you be distracted by such a cute girl:

She has enjoyed these tasty, jumbo olives. (don't you love her dress, too? it was a gift from our awesome land lady, who will be baptized in a few weeks, by the way. we're excited for her)
No comments:
Post a Comment