Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What I learned from Tour de Feet

I want to thank Kim for the invitation to join her in the Tour de Feet. I learned a lot from it actually. I am so glad we were able to put some little tid-bits from our life in our blog. It was fun to look a little harder at our life and try to find something interesting everyday to share though i wasn't very good at posting everyday. This really made me feel blessed for the life I do have and our little family. There were so many times I didn't think to drop everything and get the camera to take a picture until after because they are things we do all the time; that doesn't make them any less special, though. I also realized we really don't go very many places, I guess a large part of that is having a baby and it reminds me that there is a time and a season for everything and there is an adventure all around.


Here is a picture that shows a lot of the things we missed out on taking a picture of because I am a little too lazy. These are some of the things we do on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

Thanks again, Anna, for playing along...I'm so glad you did.