Lillie was Pinkalicious for Halloween. it was really cute and she loved being PINK!!! The girl right next to Lillie is Sloan. They went trunk-or-treating together and held each others hand the whole time. It was really adorable.
Mike was Mikey from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I found an orange wig and put on a name tag that said "Sam's Mom" because people always ask me where Sam gets his red hair so I thought that was fun.

Then just days after Halloween I last minute packed up a giant bag and the kids and I headed to Utah. My sister Gretta was having some difficulty adjusting to some medication and flew us out to help her click here to see her blog post about it.While Lillie had 2 1/2 weeks of fun with her cousins Emmie and Eva. These girls had a blast together.
Then Mikey flew out on Thanksgiving Day and we went to the Frandsen Family dinner in Gunnison, Utah. Then the next day we had a Thanksgiving dinner for the Myers Family at my brother Andrew's home. We also stayed the weekend with them and had fun talking to them while Lillie played with their 7 kids
I stole this picture from my sister-in-law Kim.

Then my beautiful niece Jill got married. Yes my oldest niece is only 4 years younger then I am. She really was a beautiful bride and it was such a lovely reception. I also got to go to her bridal shower it was so much fun to spend time with her and her sisters Page and Carrie.
It was such a good trip and I had so much fun visiting all my family. I spent some time at my parent's house where I got to see my brother Aaron in Les Miserable, and a beanie-baby war, made believe with Lillie and Alena that we were pirates in my mom's fun backyard.
Mike went home on the 28th and we joined him just a few days later (the flights were a lot cheaper that way).
On the way home I bought a pre-made sandwich. A few hours later, after we got home, I got really sick. No one else had any kind of symptoms. I really think I had food poisoning and it was AWFUL. It took me a long time to get my energy back from being so sick. Mikey was so awesome about getting Lillie's little birthday put together and helping out over those few days he really is a great guy.
It was a fun trip and now that I am feeling better I am so glad to be home.
I stole this picture from my sister-in-law Kim.

Then my beautiful niece Jill got married. Yes my oldest niece is only 4 years younger then I am. She really was a beautiful bride and it was such a lovely reception. I also got to go to her bridal shower it was so much fun to spend time with her and her sisters Page and Carrie.It was such a good trip and I had so much fun visiting all my family. I spent some time at my parent's house where I got to see my brother Aaron in Les Miserable, and a beanie-baby war, made believe with Lillie and Alena that we were pirates in my mom's fun backyard.
Mike went home on the 28th and we joined him just a few days later (the flights were a lot cheaper that way).
On the way home I bought a pre-made sandwich. A few hours later, after we got home, I got really sick. No one else had any kind of symptoms. I really think I had food poisoning and it was AWFUL. It took me a long time to get my energy back from being so sick. Mikey was so awesome about getting Lillie's little birthday put together and helping out over those few days he really is a great guy.
It was a fun trip and now that I am feeling better I am so glad to be home.
4 comments:
Glad to see coming to see us was so memorable :)
What an adorable idea to dress Lillie up as Pinkalicious for Halloween. I love it.
Oh, and I love your new family picture on your header.
In the last picture of Sam in the costume, he looks exactly like Lilly!. What cute cute kids you have!
Post a Comment