So I am 2 weeks late in posting for Mikey's Birthday on Feb 28th. I love my husband so much and I am so proud of you. He is such a great dad and you we love you so much. He works so hard at school and then he comes home and makes his best effort to help with the kids and around the house and the best part is he likes it that way. I am so impressed with his dedication to everything he does. For Mike's birthday we kind of celebrated early on Saturday because Monday was his first day of his Surgery rotation and he worked late. We went bowling with some friends, but we don't have any pictures to show for it. On Monday Lillie and I cleaned and cleaned to make the house sparkle and shine when Mike came home and we made this fun banner. The kids and I gave him a few fun Wii games and we had a slice of birthday cake. (we are not big cake eaters and we had a lot of leftovers from Sam's birthday). We only had about an hour and a half with him between getting home and him having to go to sleep, so our party was a little short, but Mike we love you and we are so grateful we got to celebrate your birthday with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment