Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lillie's soccer class

I signed Lillie up for a soccer class once a week for the next two months. Mike was extremely exited to have her in this class, he loves soccer. We went out and got her a new pink soccer ball and some pink shine guards. She did so well and had so much fun. She is really happy Dad will have two Thursday mornings off over the next 2 months and he will get to go with her. 
I am really liking this new phase of life where I feel like Lillie is ready for these kinds of things and she is loving it too. 



2 comments:

Denisse said...

oh my goodness! Lillie has seriously gotten so big! glad she's enjoying her soccer class. We need to have you guys over some time soon! I will call you one of these days to plan! miss you guys!

Kimberlee said...

How cute is she. All big and grown up and sportin' her soccer gear. So dang cute.