Mike had an interview in Portsmouth VA this past weekend and we decided to go with him. It was short trip but we enjoyed it. There was a pool and we all had a good time. Back in Aug and Sept I taught swimming lessons to some people in our ward in a few peoples backyards. Lillie was able to do the lesson with the kids her age group and she really learned a lot. This trip was the first time Mike got to see her "moves" as she calls them. Then she went even further and swam all the way across the pool. Then I told her if she could swim the long way she could get a Flyn Rider doll, she has been asking for one for months to go with her Rapunzel doll. Well she did it. I was so proud of her.
1 comment:
Way to go Lillie! You're a fish.
Post a Comment