This year we where invited to Mike's cousin Kami's up in Maryland. Her and her little family just moved in up there a few months ago. Kami's parents came up and her mom Marily made a wonderful Thanksgiving meal for us all. After eating we took all the kids to a little park by their place. Then we came back for some yummy pie. Their daughter Audry is just a little younger then Sam and just loved my long hair. We became pals which is saying a lot for this hard to warm up girl. We are so grateful they invited up and we had a great time. We didn't get any pictures though.
I have so much to be grateful for this season. I love my little children more then I could ever describe. They are my world and the light of my life. I adore them from the tantrums to the giggles. I am so grateful to be blessed with being their mother. I never imagined how much these little ones would make my heart fill with love ever day not only as they loved me but loved one another. I love to watch them interact with each other and Lillie has been such a good older sister to Sam and has really taught him how to be loving and kind.
I love my dear sweet husband we have had such a good time with him being in his fourth year of med school. I am so grateful for the fourth year of med school so we have had so much time with Mike. I am also grateful for med school because that means we are almost done with med school.
No comments:
Post a Comment