Here is the second arts and crafts update from Lillie's preschool. She did a few more things but they were demolished by a certain curious little brother. Lillie is holding two turkeys one is made from a pine cone with feathers tied to it and a pipe cleaner curled around it as a head with a beak; the other is a piece of craft foam and it has magnets on the back. She was so proud of both of them.
They asked her how to cook a turkey and this is what they put as what she said: "I put it in the oven then I eat it and make another one." So cute.Just before Thanksgiving Lillie's class had a little feast. I was invited to come to her class to help make this fun corn; it is a tp roll wrapped in yellow paper with buttons glued to it then wrapped up in brown tissue paper and tied on both ends with twine. It was so fun to help out and Lillie loved having her mamma there in her class.

1 comment:
Your kids are getting so big! What a cute family!
Post a Comment