Monday, January 2, 2012

Going Private

So I have put a lot of thought into this and the more crazy stories I hear from Mike about people he meets in the hospital the more I would rather NOT have any of those unique individuals looking at my blog. Mostly because it is about 95% about my kids. So we are going private. Let me know if you want me to add you to our list. Either comment here, send me an email licorice.gardner@gmail.com, or on facebook.

7 comments:

Cathryn said...

Will you add me? Scott and I still love reading about all your adventures and your DARLING kiddos! I can't remember which email I'm subscribed under--it's either cathryn8 at gmail or cathryn.matheson at gmail. Thanks!

Em and Ty said...

me too! empete21@gmail.com

sarah louise said...

Am I automatically added or do I need to say yes? :) My e-mail is on my facebook page

gretta said...

you better add me :)
gretta,woolf@gmail.com

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

Sarah
Of course if you are a part of my family you are automatically added:)

Laura, RN said...

Dave and I would love to keep reading!!!
laurajean87@gmail.com

Kimberlee said...

Thanks for including us on your list Anna. I'm commiting myself right now to be better at reading private blogs. Since they don't automatically update in my google reader I tend to forget about them. But, starting now, I'm going to do better. Love ya.