Sunday, September 30, 2012

September fun

September was a good month for us. 

We went to visit Mike at the VA in Long Beach; we really love going and visiting with him at the hospital. 
This picture was on the wall at the hospital. Sam said it looks like Lion King, which for some reason we don't know way Sam calls it Tiger Moon. I can see it. What do you think?


 They have a Foosball table in the break room. The kids had a lot of fun.
 The kids and I went to a little park by the hospital before we headed home. It was right by a little bay.
 I love this picture!!!

When ever Sam wears headphones he is always a little more dramatic about things. Love this kid. 

 I started working out much more starting this past September and the kids like to get into it with me.

Our sweet Sam continued to love his Spiderman outfit. The wonderful couple that own our home brought this hammock by and it was this little Spider-Mans dream. He loved it. He wore this costume to pieces I had to resew every seam back together. 

We loved the warm weather and sunny skies.

Lillie is perfecting her letters.
 Isn't he cute

No comments: