My sweet Lillie brought this home from school around Thanksgiving. I love it so much.
I also wanted to share I got the chance to go to Lillie's Thanksgiving feast at school it was so fun. I am so impressed with her and how she interacts with the other children in her class.
I am a little silly as a parent and I love to crack little jokes and play on words and the things around me to make jokes. I made a joke while I was at Lillie's Thanksgiving feast and she and I broke out laughing, the other children that were sitting around us just looked at us like something was growing out of our ears. I am so glad we have this bond, that Lillie gets my jokes. Her teacher says this often happens, were Lillie "get's it" when many of the other kids don't when the teacher makes jokes. I have done my job as a mother if my kids understand humor. :)
I have also been able to go to a few other things at Lillie's school. I am so glad for the opportunity to go volunteer in her classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment