Lillie decided she wanted to grow up her bangs I wanted to get a picture of her so she put on these glasses. What a goofball. I love her
The kids took a picture of our fish. (in later news in the summer of this year the poor thing jumped out of the bowl and died they kids were heart broken)
Just a small taste of Sammy learning to dress himself. The shirt is inside out and backward and he put his legs in the wrong holes of his pants.
this is our Memorial day weekend. I got this BBQ for Mike's birthday we have been really enjoying the yummy flavor of the BBQ. We have also been enjoying the pool. It was a fun weekend.
We found this bunny in April just after Easter just up the street. Sam and I walked Lillie to school and we found him in font of the church by our house on our way home. The little thing just came right up to Sam's feet and started to sniff him. We took him home and let him run free in our backyard. We named him Buster and him and Baby Tree have become the best of friends. They enjoyed the weekend with us.
Horray for a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment