
Mikey graduated! The commencement was on Thursday, the day of the lovely snowstorm. The ceremony started at 4pm. We blazed through the lines of traffic like a turtle with its feet inside its shell. I dropped Mike of at about 3:15 line up and as I was in stand still traffic with the other thousands of people trying to get to the ceremony Mike gave me a call telling me he forgotten his sash, leaving it up to me and Lillie to save the day. We pulled a quick u-turn, there was no traffic going away from graduation so that was the easy part. We ran home got the sash and raced back. We got the sash to him just before he had to go in to be seated. The time was now 3:45 and we still needed to part. I finally found a spot about 1/4 of a mile from the Marriott Center ( this is were the ceremony was being held). I had just remembered we had taken the stroller out of the car a few days before. It was a bit windy but I don't mind caring Lillie. When I got Lillie all rapped and we started on our trip out of no where a crazy blizzard hit. I drugged on for about 15 minutes in the weather caring my 16 lb. bundle of joy in a skirt all for the love of my husband. It was all worth it, to sit with pride in my heart in that stadium.
The next day was the Convocation were his did the actual waking across the stage to get his diploma. The day a beautiful 65 degrees with the sun shining. A part of me wish I just went to the Convocation in Friday and skipped put on my empathizing with the Pioneer Saints that settled Provo on Thursday, but it it was all wonderful.

This is a picture of all the Mikes cousins graduating in the next few months: Mike, I will be graduating in August, Hannah will graduate High school in May, Mel will graduate from the U in May, Johnny graduate this week, Rachel will graduate in August with me, and Rachel's fiance Jonathan graduated this week.

Lillie really wanted to eat Mike's tassel



2 comments:
We are learning to overlook the fact that you are graduating from the Y, and love you guys anyway!
Congratulations Mike!
Congrats Mike!! We are sorry that we missed it.
Lillie is getting so big!
Post a Comment