Thursday, May 29, 2008

Updates

There has been few people threatening to never look at our blog again because I never update it so here we go.

Lillie can now: roll over, eating rice cereal, sits up by herself, and she has two teeth on the bottom (thank goodness not the top cause I'm still nursing). She is in love with cups and will drop everything and anything to get at one. She love her door hanging jumper and play saucer.
We did have a traumatic week around mother's day. Since Mike graduated from BYU he decided he wanted to grow a beard. Neither one of us thought to much about it. Then Lillie began to became very attached to me and would get very upset when Mike would try to hold her. Sometimes when Mike would just look at her Lillie would start to cry. I thought she was just over sensitive because of her teeth coming in. This was very frustrating because she would cry when I would leave her with Mike to go to my classes for two hours at a time (more frustrating from Mike then me). Then when Mike began to drift into disparate and started to thing his baby hated him he thought of shaving his beard. Like magic Lillie loved her daddy again.





This first picture shows Lillie crying over the beard. This next pictures if after mike shaved and Lillie is comfortably relaxing in Dad's arms.








Lillie eating rice cereal







Lillie sitting all my herself







Lillie eat her
feet





We tried really hard to get a good picture of Lillie's teeth. You can only see the one on the right, the other just isn't tall enough. Plus we had to work against her crazy tongue... this wasn't an easy picture for us to get or for Lillie to give.







On the 16-18 we took at trip to Arizona. This is Lillie passing the time at the airport. (See the little planes on the carpet.) This was my first plan ride in my life. I got to fly over the Great Salt Lake and the Grand Canyon. It isn't that much more exiting then riding on a bus. Now I can't say I've never been on a plane, but the trip was a blast.

Lillie slept the whole why there and the whole way back. Planes are becoming roughen for Mike with all or his interviews he played Sudoku the whole way.

We didn't really get any pictures of our trip. I had a friend, Bridgette Ethington, that is leaving to go on a Mission and we when there to go with her through the temple. We stayed with her family and they feed us. It was a relaxing trip.

I am taking a floral design class. These are some flowers I put together and I gave them to my mom for mother’s day.






Mike made me a whole bunch of little cards, like the once they have you make in primary, with things he would help out with around the house. On some of the cards they are presents that he knew I wanted to pick out so he just wrote it on the card. I thought it was really cute.




Mike spends his days taking a few on-line classes, Stats and Calculus, they look good for med schools. He also is working forty hours or so a week as a dialysis technician. The rest of his time he gets to spend with Lillie while I study or go to class.


I am taking 8.5 credits. This is a lot for an eight week term. I am taking swimming, floral design, civilizations, and Writings of Isaiah. I'm not to exited about the civ class but I really am loving the rest.


As for Med Schools we are still waiting to hear back. We are on four alternative lists, but could be taken off any time up until the first day of classes in Aug or Sep. It is kind of stressing to wait, but that is all we can do right now. If he hasn’t been taken off any by the middle of June we are going to start applying again for the next year. We don’t know what to do with ourselves if Mike doesn’t get in. We just know we don’t want to stick around Provo so If anyone has any suggestions…

I am still taking classes I will graduate Aug 15-16, but until then I am every busy. So I am sorry if I don’t update for a while.

No comments: