
Saturday, September 20, 2008
The only thing interesting about the presidential race...
The more I inform myself about politics, the more it seems like a complete waste of time! In terms of the presidential race, I decided that it is not worth my energy to seriously believe anyone's opinionated point of view and I don't want to spend even two minutes listening to them. All of the national conventions and talks I listen to from presidential and vice presidential candidates and all those that support them made me realize that it's mainly about pointing out the flaws of the opponent to build yourself up; something I've tried to avoid myself (even though I have not always been successful) because it makes everyone miserable to do so. It's the same for BOTH major parties. The economy needs fixing, wars are raging, American healthcare could use some improvements and I don't think that any president is going to be able to do it, no matter what anyone says. So...choose the lesser of two evils and throw your hands up for the ride of failed attempts and unkept promises. The only thing interesting to me about this year's presidential campaign is trying to find out what is wrong with McCain's shoulder that made it impossible for him to lift his arm above about 60 degrees when waving to people. (My suspicion as a simple first year med student is his suit is too tight).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My guess is that he forgot his deodorant! But I'm not even a first year medical student so your guess is probably much better than mine.
Sorry if this is too seriously but actually, he can't raise his arms because of war injuries or something.
Post a Comment