Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving CONT'D

So I just wanted to see how many people had faith in my ability to make a purchase online. So I found tickets for $187 a piece round trip from DC to SLC. I am awesome, look at my awesome. We are going to Utah Wednesday. I am really excited.

I also wanted to tell everyone a few things Lillie has learned in the past few weeks. She has learned how to give a kiss and a hug at request. She has started dancing when she hears any kind of music. Check out this video.

She has also learned to open our cell phone and put it up to her ear and start to chat. It is so cute and we just get a kick out of it. She knows just what to do when we say "Hello. Is Lillie there?"

She started dragging a little yellow baby boat around with her all over. We are also super excited that she has learned to say "please" in sign-language and not so excited that she knows how to shake her head to indicate "NO". It has been quite a treat at lunch time when she doesn't want to eat something since she is also developing the toddler mentality of throwing a fit when she doesn't get what she wants. We're in for some great times now that she can say "no".

2 comments:

Sam said...

Yay :) I hope you guys are doing well. You sound happy. Life is good for us, just busy. We are expecting baby number 2 in March. We miss you guys!

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

Wahoo! We can't wait to see you and the dancing daddy and daughter duo. Anna, you better join in too, We'll try to teach Aaron. Party at Grandma's!