Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Lillie!

Today, Dec 1, 2008, Lillie turns one year old. She has been such a blessing in our life. Here are a few pictures from when our little "horsey" came into the world and while she was still in her first weeks.While in Utah for Thanksgiving, we had a small birthday party with Lillie's cousins, aunts, uncles, parents and grandparents. She had a great time and got some cute gifts. Here are some pictures of the party and of what Lillie has now become and how she has grown in just this one year.She loved the cake, as you can see.She also loved her presents. Thanks to everyone that gave her a gift.

We love you so much Lillie. We can't wait to see what you will become when another year has gone by. Happy 1st Birthday!!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Oh how cute!! I can't believe she is a year old! It went by way too fast.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

Yey Lillie!

sarah louise said...

I can't believe it has already been a year! Just think in another year the terrible two's will hit. (Something to look forward to!)JK
Happy Birthday (yesterday, I am a little slow at most things) Lillie! We love you!

Miles Family said...

Can you post a picture of Lillie in the dress I bought her? I want to see it before she grows out of it. Love you guys.