Wednesday, January 21, 2009
New Phone Numbers
To anyone that didn't read to the end of our last blog, we are getting new phone numbers. If you want to contact us before we contact you, you may want to get our new numbers before they change on the 27th. With our old 801 numbers, we got tired of getting so many calls late at night from telemarketers thinking it's not so late in Utah. Maybe it will be better, or maybe not, now that we will have 703 area codes. Those silly phone recordings about making $10,000 a month for sitting on my butt might stop too, or not. Either way, we're getting new phone numbers. And, so our number isn't for public view on the internet for anyone to do whatever they want with it, you'll have to get it from us some other way. Hope to talk to you soon, or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We need your new numbers. I'm pretty sure you have my email. If not let me know.
Hey guys, I miss ya'll! I'll be giving you a call soon Anna. Hope Lillie is well and you guys are having fun out there!
Hi guys! I found your blog off of the Jacobson's blog. It's fun to see how you guys are doing. Our blog is garyandlauramorris.blogspot.com. Hope all is well out there!
Post a Comment