Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Good -bye to the High Chair

While on vacation Lillie was sitting in her cousin Jace's high chair, which happens to be exactly the same as her own. During dinner she pushed the whole tray onto the ground. I felt a little foolish thinking I didn't put her tray on right. BOY was I wrong. In the past two weeks I thought I "put the tray on wrong" several times until a few days ago when I noticed this....

You can refer to the first half of the tray we retired when she was only 9 months old.

3 comments:

Woolf Family said...

oh man a normal (not so smart)baby is going to seem so much easier after Lilly

Kimberlee said...

Too funny.

Kelly and Kathy said...

Mike and Anna We sent you a wedding invitation for Melissa but it came back today as undeliverable. Would you e-mail me your correct address and we'll try it again. kelkat@gtelco.net
Thanks Uncle Kelly and Aunt Kathy