Sunday, July 12, 2009

Snap shot of the past few weeks.... with a Surprise Ending

First of all we had my dear friend from High School, Jada Quigley, come and stay with us for a week before our venture out to Utah. We went to the International Spy Museum and a few other places with her. We had so much fun and hope to see her soon.

We arrived in Utah on Tuesday then headed to Manti Wednesday to do Temple work for Mike's older brother Vic who passed away almost two years ago. The experience in the Temple was wonderful and it was so nice to see some family.
While Mike and I were in Manti Lillie stayed with my parents in Payson. Here she is with their new dog. The dog is in the cage for it's own protection. It is a half schizo half min poodle and is the size of me foot. Lillie loves it.
Lillie loves to reorganize Grandma Myers pantry and will spend a lot of time in here.

and she don't want company she we see her pushing the dog out of her little spot.

The Fourth of July Surprise


On the 4th we went to the Provo Parade.


on the way to the Parade. I made the dress Lillie is wearing.
Here we all are waiting in the hot sun. My Little bro Aaron played in the bagpipe band for the Parade. Here we are after.

Lillie had so much fun playing in Grandma's pool with dad.

Here is Lillie with her first sparkler.

Everyone watching the fireworks.

We also went swimming at the Payson pool, eat way to much, chatted a lot and just had fun as a family. I'm not sure way put a lot of people over the years have taken similar pictures of me like this. I know it's really flattering uh...
We spent the rest of the week traveling all over Utah see old friends and family. It was so much fun to catch up with everyone.


Early Friday, the 10th, Morning Mikey left for a five week for his OSC training for the Navy. I had a minor brake down that morning. We will miss Mikey so much. We are so prod of him in the chose to got through med school this way, but that don't make it any easier not to have my husband and Lillie daddy go for so long. This will be the longest time Mike and I have ever spent away from each other since we started dating almost 4 years ago. We love you Mike.

On Saturday, Payson had a Scottish day's festival. It seemed just a step cooler from a Renaissance festival, but everyone there had a great time and who care who much a nerd you look as long as you have fun. Aaron's bagpipe band played.
At the festival Lillie pored water all over her outfit so I put her in this over sized T-shirt.

These next pix are mostly so Mike can see how Lillie love to play on Grandma Myers tramp and the empty dog cage next to it. She sent a good amount of time going from one to the other today.

The moment you have all been waiting for a few days before Mike left we took a test. Here are the results.
Postive for the next few months I will be sick and tired.. BUT WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!

8 comments:

Katrina said...

ongratulations!

Sam said...

Congrats Anna! JD said he saw you guys, I hope that your trip was awesome.

Geneen said...

I knew it! Congratulations you guys! I'm so bummed that you sate one block from my house for the parade and I was out of town so I couldn't see you! Boo! Good luck with the pregnancy! I hope it all goes alright with Mike gone. We miss you!

Jill T said...

Congratulations! I heard you had to take a few tests to believe it!:)

Rachel said...

wow! congratulations! Everyone is having babies these days . . . 'tis the season, I guess. Much love, especially while Mike is gone.

Kelly and Kathy said...

congratulations!!! Uncle Kelly and Aunt Kathy

Denisse said...

Congrats you guys!!!! We are excited for you! Hope you're not feeling too sick Anna!!! Let us know if you need anything!

Valerie said...

Congrats on being preggo!! Hope you are having a nice summer with family.