Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shrek, Shrek, and more Shrek

Since we were sick last weekend we had a great babysitter to help out, "Shrek". The only trouble is now Lillie wont let us "turn it off". She asks for it when we are reading books, coloring, making meals, eating meal, and during many other activities through out the day, she probably dreams about it. Of course its not on all day, though Lillie would LOVE that, but it is all our little princes can think about these days. She can name most of the characters, including the minor ones, and she loves to dance to all the songs. Good thing we have all three movies and we like them too or I think we would be going a little crazy by now.

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

She spent to much time with Eva and Emmie! :)

Denisse said...

that's so funny! it's a pretty good show I have to say...I like it myself...and my kids?...they BOTH LOVE Shrek too!!!:)