Yay!!! Lillie is going to be a good big sister!!!! She will be bossing him around just like Brielle does with Braden! That's so exciting! having a boy and a girl is a lot of fun! Congrats you guys!!!!:)
Congrats guys! hey we may be coming down to the temple this weekend...still deciding!? Lillie is so big & such a QT! Hope all is well, you guys sound busy!
7 comments:
You were right! Yeah!!! I am excited for you guys. Boys are fun!
Love ya!
Yay!!! Lillie is going to be a good big sister!!!! She will be bossing him around just like Brielle does with Braden! That's so exciting! having a boy and a girl is a lot of fun! Congrats you guys!!!!:)
Yea! Congratulations! That's a good looking profile.
Congrats guys! hey we may be coming down to the temple this weekend...still deciding!? Lillie is so big & such a QT! Hope all is well, you guys sound busy!
Congratulations! I'm all about boys! When is the little guy coming?
Wahoo!!! I can't wait for more boy cousins. Congrats you guys.
Oh...your going to love having a boy. They are so different than girls. Lillie will be such a little helper.
P.S. I swear I already commented on this post. Then I checked back today and...no comment. What the heck.
When are you guys coming our way for the holidays?
Post a Comment