The Gardner family took a trip to the Cox Farms Pumpkin Patch yesterday. We brought our camera but when we got there I realized I left the memory card at home and the darn thing doesn't have an internal memory (the only negative so far). Luckily Mikey has a camera phone.

First Lillie played in this fun little pirate ship they had at the pumpkin patch, she had so much fun. This is just the bottom level. The top had a slide and a wheel and telescope and stuff.
.jpg)
Then we took a look at all the fun decorations they had there.
Lillie tried out some BIG pumpkins but...
When she couldn't lift them she settled on a Lillie-sized one.
We looked around a little more (I guess Lillie ran around excitedly) and Mike and I picked out our pumpkins..jpg)
These are the pumpkins we brought home, one for every member of the family and a mini for the baby-to-be. Each year I have painted our pumpkins so they will be a little different the next photo shot we take.
No comments:
Post a Comment