It was basically a little race maybe 25 yards or so. I love the little tags they gave the kids. Lillie was #19.






.JPG)

They separated the kids into age groups. Lillie will be two in a week so I put her with the twos. She already saw two other groups go ahead of her's and wasn't all that interested. Then when they lined up her group, as you can see in the picture, she was distracted by her tag and something off in the distance while all the other kids had their eyes on the prize. Then they said go and all the kids started to run. Lillie looked at Mike and me like "what are they doing" and just stood there, it was so cute. Then after her slow start she had so much fun running with all the other kids. I love to watch her run by the way, love it. After a while she wanted to hold Dad's hand but she made it to the end. They all had a Capri Sun waiting for them at the end.
After that they had a little cupcake walk, face painting and other fun activities, but all Lillie wanted to do was have her Daddy push her on the swing.
This is the cute little turkey she let me paint on her face.
As you can see from the above pictures it was a pretty rainy day today. That made it a very muddy day also. A few other people had slipped and fell earlier but mostly caught themselves before any major damage was done. When we were about to go I was walking over to Mike and Lillie on the slides at the play area then all of a sudden I wasn't walking anymore I was looking at the gray clouds above me realizing I was flat on my back. It freaked out a few people that know I'm preggers to see me fall but it was on a little hill so it was more of a slide than a fall and I didn't get hurt at all, but my clothes were caked in mud.
1 comment:
The temple is beautiful as is your mud stained sweater. Loves!
Post a Comment