Here are some pictures and videos so you can enjoy our little birthday celebration for Lillie along with us:
We love our little girl and we are so blessed to have her. Even on her "terrible two" days we love every minute of the time we get to spend with her. Who knew that such a small creature could give so much love and devotion and in turn who knew you could love something so much. Here are a few pictures of Lillie over the past two years. Happy Birthday Lillie!!!







.jpg)
3 comments:
She's precious!
I cannot believe that it has been 2 years! Happy Birthday sweet little Lillie!
Happy Birthday Lilly Bug we miss you we can't wait to play with you soon.
I remembered it was her birthday the next day on the 30th but then I forgot the next day sorry
Love you guys
Post a Comment