I really don't think there is anything like the love a mother has for her child. The past two years with this little cutie have been the most enriching and fulfilling of my life. I love my Lillie more everyday, but there are days where that love increases so much in such a small time. Today was definitely one of those days. Today, Lillie was just in a happy, loving mood. She gave me so much; such as more hugs and kisses than usual, she listened better to the things I asked her to do, she played in such cute ways I couldn't help but have fun too, she giggled at everything (I LOVE her giggle) and just was amazing in every way.
These are just a few of the things I love about this precious little girl.
I love how today she wanted to hide under the front entry rug and wait "in hiding" for dad to come home. (hours before dad came home)
I love how every little thing is exciting to her even "dirty, gross, rocks" as she called these muddy ones.
I love how she loves these purple boots. 
I love how she always wants to go to the slides and swings and pretends to cry a little every time we pass one.
I love her adventurous spirit and how she will find something to climb into, under, through, up down, and/or around anywhere and everywhere we go.
I love how she loves these helmets and every time she sees them she wants to put them on.
I also love how she LOVES her daddy...
I have talked with other moms about having a second child and many say your heart has the capacity to grow with each new child. Thank goodness, Lillie makes my heart so full of love it almost can't contain it. I feel a twinge of sadness sometimes when I think I won't have the
one-on-one time with her as much anymore when her brother comes. But I am still overjoyed to welcome another one of our Heavenly Father's children into our home. Just over three weeks left!
4 comments:
Motherhood is absolute perfection, isn't it?
Well, most the time. :)
She sure is a cutie!
so cute, I'm surprised how much more she is looking like you every day Anna. I though she would always look like mike.
So sweet. It's amazing how those big little people hugs make your heart collapse and leave you wondering what you ever thought it meant to love before they came along. She is adorable, and you can see by her confidence and cuteness that she is loved.
Post a Comment