Friday, May 28, 2010

Soap

So we have had this container of soap sitting on our kitchen sink for almost a year. I have never refilled it. Yes I use it all the time, No it's not magic (I think). This is a shining example of how awesome my dear sweet husband is!! I often find so many little things done that I go to do around the house, even though I never saw them get done and I didn't do them. Remember: Mike just finished his 2nd year of medical school and is studying close to 11 hours a day for his Board exams coming up June 21. I don't know when he finds the time to do these things without me ever seeing him. He is an amazing husband and an incredible dad. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. It would take me an eternity to list everything we love about him. Mike, you are the perfect companion for me I love you so very much!!

P.S. Before our trip to Utah Lillie made some major strides towards potty training and I know if I would have pushed for it we could have had her close before we left, but I didn't want to make the effort. So I am starting Potty-Training boot camp on Monday and going diaper-free, cold turkey. This means I may be away before my next post as I will be on patrol. Wish me luck and pray for Mikey in his studies.

2 comments:

sarah louise said...

My husband is like that too. I will need to do something and when I get to it I find it is already done. Without me asking or mentioning it. We married good guys!

Good luck to all of you!

Woolf Family said...

I'm so glad you found such a wonderful husband it so comforting to know my little sister is well taken care of
Great job Mike we love ya