Friday, July 30, 2010

Super Why!

There might be those of you who have never seen "Super Why" on PBS. Well it is a new found favorite at our house. Lillie loves it and is learning so much too.

Well if you haven't seen it you will need to watch this little clip to really appreciate how cute this story is about Lillie. They all have a similar plot with a problem that needs to be solved by changing a word in the story.


Yesterday I was getting Lillie ready for a nap and this is how it went.
Lillie: "I want to take a nap on the couch," (not going to happen)
Mom: "No I think you need to go upstairs to take a nap."
Lillie: "I can't take a nap in my bed I have to take a nap on the couch, see it's in my story," as she points down like there are words under her. "I take a nap on the couch."
Mom: "Well then lets change it, why writer write. Lets change couch to bed and Zap." and she totally went with it.

I thought it was hilarious and had to write it down.

3 comments:

sarah louise said...

That is so cute!

My kids used to love that show when they were little. It is a good one.

Kimberlee said...

Adorable.

I love that show although I don't think it's on Netflix so we haven't watched it in a long time. In fact I think I'll go see if it's on Netflix right now.

Sam said...

Way to be creative and patient with her Anna! I know it's not always easy... keep up the good work :)