Up until now Lillie has not taken much interest in coloring or drawing. Many of her coloring pictures that come back to us from Nursery have been a rushed scribble in the middle and forget trying to get her to color with me at home. She just has had a lot of better things to do.
I found this great easel on a email list called freecycle. (Pretty much people post thing they want to get rid of and you can respond and make arrangement to pick them up. I love it.) Well this has been one of the first things Lillie has been playing with in the morning and one of the last things she plays with before she goes to bed for the past few weeks I have loved to watch the evolution of her pictures.
This is one of the latest, they are starting to get hair.
This is one of the first ones of people, the kids are jumping on the mommy.
1 comment:
The missionary name tags...brilliant. How adorable is she.
Post a Comment