Let me explain. I am not putting restrictions on my memory logs so they could be anything from yesterday to when I was a small child and they could include anyone at anytime. Also, they may end up being just my own person babbling and no really concrete memory per-say in some of these posts. Mostly these blogs will be commentary so if all you like is pictures (Gretta:):):) you might want to steer clear of these posts. Also I will NEVER or have NEVER clam I write well so if you are one of those people that gets so caught up in grammatic and spelling errors PLEASE do not read these post. I am going for content here and I am NOT writing a novel to be published to the world. So please don't be my editors. Also for those of you who don't know I am dyslexic and you should just be proud of how well I write with the restrictions I have. I may on occasion need a fact checker so feel free to help me out in that, but please keep in mind these are from my perspective only and they may not be a true witness of the "truth."
I have invited Mike to help me along with this so you may see some of Mikey's moments here too. He has some pretty fun stories that need to be recorded. We will try to do our best at keeping clear who is writing.
1 comment:
How fun you guys. I have thought about doing the same thing {a way back wednesday}, but have never gotten around to it. Maybe you will be my motivation. :) I'm excited to read your memories.
Post a Comment