So either our ward/stake didn't have an Easter egg hunt this year or I missed the memo. So we headed to the Fairfax County Easter Egg Hunt. We had a lot of fun seeing both our kids in the same age group 1-3 that is.They both had such a great time and I am so glad little Sam is walking because it was the best to see his little bo-legged walk through this hay to find the little eggs and candy. Lillie was so good about making sure little ones around her got enough eggs and many times would pick one up and hand it to a toddler about the size of her Sam.
There were tickets with our entry that were entered into a raffle. Lillie's ticket won. YAY for winning, but death to whom ever invented these crazy annoying sing-a-ma-jigs, j/k the kids love it. Note the hay Lillie insisted she needed in the bottom of her bag.
I love this picture Sam has the biggest smile and is so fascinated with the Easter bunny and was squirming to get a better look while I had to drag Lillie close enough to get this picture and she was squirming to get away from the Bunny. (It was pretty much the same way with Santa Clause at Christmas too.)












2 comments:
I saw those sing-a-ma-jigs at costco and was weirded out. Lousiest invention EVER. Strange little things.
She just takes after me you know that bunny is evil. J/k
Post a Comment