Saturday, September 17, 2011

First day of preschool

       Lillie started her first day of preschool this past week. She will be going Wednesday and Friday for a few hours. She walked in the first day with confidence and excitement. As many children clung to their parents with tears in their eyes, all my Lillie needed was a kiss and a hug and she was on her way. She was so happy to see me when I came to get her though. Sam on the other hand broke into tears when we left his big sister. After spending a little time alone with Mom he settled down. It was a bit of a debate for me whether I should send her to school now, but I know it was the right choice and I know she will have a great experience.  

1 comment:

Denisse said...

I had totally forgotten that Lillie was starting at CPP. It sounds like she's enjoying it!