Friday, March 16, 2012

Match Day March 16 2012!!

Match day was a very anticipated day around our house. It was such a fun experience and I am glad we had the chance to be a part of it. As we got on the Metro to head up to the school we happened to run into our favorite medical school family, the Jensens. It was only fitting to run into them because we have gone through much of this medical school journey together. We got a few fun pictures. 

Here we all are in room 101 in Ross Hall at the GW Med school. All along the back were tables full of drinks. I had so much appreciation  for the fact that they had sparkling cider for us instead of champagne and an appreciation to those going into Peds that told us as we came in the door where to find it.

Mike was just clapping for Sam but I caught a good picture of it. It really gives a good glimpse into how excited he was that day.
Sam was very tired.
Just after Mike got the letter...
Lillie wanted to hold it too.

Drum roll please....Opening of the letter



UC Irvine Anesthesiology department here we come... or here we are because I am such a slacker on getting my blog updated these days.

Here is Lillie's face after we told her we were going to move right by Disneyland.

Then there was a little lunch after. I am so proud of my MD I have so much respect and appreciation for the sacrifices he has made to get our family this far. LOVE LOVE LOVE you Michael C. Gardner MD..


No comments: