Day 2 at Universal was a fun filled day.
Wonderful people on stilts. I have to be honest I have always wanted to be able to do this. When I was a kid I use to take crutches and turn them upside down and want around standing on the handles. So cool.
Dr. Seuss World was amazing definitely on of our favorite parts of Universal
Sam with Sam I am:)
Then we headed of to Harry Potter World. AWESOME!!! We all seemed to be just as harry expanded in The Scorers Stone, we wished we all had a thousand eyes so we could look in all directions at once. Loved it.
The Hogwarts Express...
The owls in the rafters we motorized and so cute.
While Mike and I took our turn on the Dragons Challenge Emily got the kids some giant lolly pops. Then while Emily and I took our turn the kids where crazy sticky.
Hogwarts Castle. Hurry!!!!
The kids loved the Flight of the Hippogriff we rode it over and over.
We also loved the Marvel comics rides.
The Hulk was one of the greatest thrill ride.
Then we headed back to the Courage George area again. This time we where prepared and we brought our swimming suits. YEAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment