Have I ever mentioned how much I love visitors, because I do. I love how an extended amount of time people spend at my home allows me to get to know them and get a much better understanding of them. I love the noise and how it take me out of my everyday. I love to connect with people and more than just people, family. We are so so lucky to live here and have the chance to have so many chances to make those connections when people who come to visit us.
Marc (Mike's brother) and Heather took their awesome family for a trip to Disneyland. Their last day they spent with us. We eat yummy food, swam a whole lot and just talked and laughed together.
Lillie and Jillie as going to be in the same great this next year. They are so cute together. Sammy also bonded with Piper and the two of them couldn't be separated. Here's to great relationships with cousins.
After everyone left the kids asked to sleep together one more time on the blow up mattress. This is how I found them in the morning.
We already miss them and look forward to the next time we get to see them.
No comments:
Post a Comment