Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pantings

Back in February I painted this picture of Lightning McQueen for Sam's 3rd birthday. It is a very large picture about 3.5 ft X 4 ft. and Lillie has been asking me to paint her a picture ever since. She ever drew me a picture of exactly how she wanted  it to look.

These are here models for the picture. She has collected this Unicorns over the past 2 years.. Anyway this is the end result of my attempt to make her dream come true.  


I painted this between teaching swim lessons in our pool for the summer. It was such a relaxing thing to do after working so hard. The kids would swim in the pool while I would kick up my feet in the shade in the backyard, painted, and watch them. I hope this picture always reminds me of the peace and tranquility I felt being there with my little ones while I created a new little person, and this picture. It will never hang in a museum but it meant a lot to me as I created it for my little girl.

1 comment:

Denisse said...

That is amazing Anna!!! You are so, so talented!