Sunday, August 18, 2013

Fandsen Family Reuion 2013

We had another great time at the Frandsen Family reunion. We had a great time getting to know all the cousins. 

 Poor Aaron had a spell of vertigo we brought the ipad over to him to help him have some fun while he worked his way though it. It know of brought all the other kids over to see.

 There was a was a fun scavenger hunt that brought everyone all over Gunnision and Manti. I was not feeling very well being 4 months pregnent but the kids and Mike had a lot of fun.

 Here is our team.







 Sam had a great time eating the raspberries off of Uncle Kelly's and Aunt Kathy's bushes... one of my favorites too. Cousin Eden helped him out.

 The kids had a great time in the basement with all the cousins too.


 Mike was driving some of the 4 wheelers..

 Then the kids and a brave few adults watched Tangled on a projector. Mike and I had played some Rummikub inside.
 This is a cute phase Sam is going through. He walks around and collect rocks in him pockets. This was the stash I found after the movie and I was putting him in his to his jammies.
 We slept in Grandma's blue room.

 I think out of all the cousins kids Lillie and Aaron look the more alike. They are only a few months apart and I wish they could have spent more tiem together..



 On the way out of time we stopped to take some pictures of Dusty and Mati in front of the theater in Gunnison.




As a excited addition to our family reunion a video was made of the many families in Grandma and Grandpa Frandsens posterity dancing ... enjoy 



No comments: