Saturday, November 8, 2008

Nautical Nonsense!


For some reason, I enjoy watching this rediculous show. Lillie seems to be mesmorized by it too, so we have fun together. Here's to SpongBob SquarePants...

5 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Sponge Bob is the greatest show ever made. They do need to make new episodes though. If you watch 6 episodes a day it only takes you a few weeks to watch all of them.

Spencer

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

I haven't been able to watch six episodes a day, but I'm sure I could if I tried. There was about 5 hours of episodes on this Saturday. That was fun...

Kimberlee said...

He is such a liar. If you watch 3 episodes a day for THREE days you have seen all of them.

Kim

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

Either way, good times...

Erin said...

Hey Anna! I got my blog template from cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com. It is really easy to change. You can also search free blog backgrounds on google and find some other sites if you want to. good luck